Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Deck the Halls with Bla, Bla, Bla...

Daily Stats
Words: not counting
Caffeine: morning cup + midmorning cappuccino
Evil Calories: Peanut Butter Blossoms, Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Bars (curse this holiday!)
Reality TV: The Biggest Loser Finale

Ok, fan base. I'm sorry I've been so absent lately. I'm taking a month breather to enjoy (survive) the holidays. I haven't written boo, save the first two hundred words of a short story that I need to finish by tomorrow to make a contest deadline. No problem, though, because tomorrow...I'm getting new cappuccino maker! A real cappuccino maker. Not the poopy stovetop kind or a $15 second-hand hunk of crap off of Craig's List. It's a Starbucks Barista. I know...Starbucks...gag me with a vente nonfat caramel-orange-mint-raspberry mocha, but they make a damn good machine. It claims to steam for 4 minutes straight. We'll see if it meets my velvety foam standards. The machine I have now makes the milk look more like Calgon. Blegh!

Anyway, I may not be back until the new year, so happy, merry Yuletide glee to everyone! Come January, it's back to my new book, that I vow to finish by summer. Ahhhhh....summer. I HATES winter!!!! Filthy snow!!!!!!!


No comments: