Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pesky Real Life

Daily Stats
Words: CRAP!
Caffeine: morning cup + midmorning cappuccino + late afternoon iced mocha
Evil Calories: curly fries (that sound is my left artery clogging)
Reality TV: Horrid show on VH1 I can't bring myself to say out loud

I had such high hopes for the weekend, but the whole thing has taken a righteous nosedive into the pooper. What right does real life have infringing on my make believe one?? I have a substantial amount of writing to do, yet every time I turned around there was some real life calamity that needed addressing. Now I'm completely behind, and my MC is just sort of standing there in my head with her arms crossed tapping her foot.

God...my MC is annoyed with me. How the hell do you smooth things over with the imaginary person in your head?

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I find eating chocolate let's all of us feel better. Also I have this theory that when I can't work on my WIP it is still progressing by stewing around in the back of my brain. All that festering can be really good for the imagination. Plus life has too much guilt already.