Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Word Sprints Rock and/or Roll!

Daily Stats
Words: 1600
Nanowrimo Novel Word Count: 10,038
Caffeine: morning cup + midmorning cappuccino (from Nordstrom Cafe, girl made amazing foam, loved her instantly!)
Evil Calories: frozen pizza
Reality TV: suspended due to Nanowrimo (ok, will DVR America's Next Top Model tonight)

I just passed the 10,000 word mark on my Nanowrimo novel! I know you're all impressed, especially my fan base (again, that would by my three-legged cat and the people at Wolferman's who send me email offers for their overpriced muffins every three seconds) Well, I say woohoo for me! Feel free to send me presents, a fruit basket or a pallet of chocolate.

On that note, I'm so tired of writing that I can't come up with anything witty or insightful to say. Seriously, nothing. See below or in archive for wit and charm. Brain mush. Bye, now.



No comments: