Thursday, November 22, 2007

Run, Poor Little Turkeys! Run! Run!

Daily Stats
Words: Three - Give Me Pie!
Nanowrimo Novel Word Count: 25,287
Caffeine: morning cup + midmorning cappuccino
Evil Calories: 900 pounds of sausage stuffing and pie. Pie, pie, pie!
Reality TV: suspended due to Nanowrimo (another lie, watched Project Runway)

So, it's already Thanksgiving, and I still have 25,000 more words to go on my Nano novel. 25,000 words in 8 days. 3,125 words a day to arrive at 50K by Nov. 30th. There's no farging way. Plus, I just went and got my hair done, and I now look like Victoria Beckham. A little alarming, really. So, I have to spend most of the day checking to make sure I'm not singing bad pop songs. That takes a lot of work. But, I will give it my all. Can't let my fan base down (receiving stern look from kitty as I type).

Gobble, Gobble!

No comments: