Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hysterical Cat-Tastrophe

Daily Stats
Words: 1000
Caffeine: the usual
Evil Calories: Ritter Sport
Reality TV: America's Next Top Model

I just had to post this. It's an email from a very good friend of mine. I found it freakin' hysterical, possibly because I have my own head-case felines roaming about.

So I'm sitting in my living room yesterday when I hear this terrible ruckus in the kitchen. It was Friskie fussing and meowing like I've never heard him before. For a split second I thought he might have found a mouse behind the refrigerator or something. Instead what I find is him standing on his hind legs with his front paws flailing wildly and his head stuck between the wall and the cabinet. His tail is all puffed out. I have to slide the cabinet over to free his head. Now I've always fancied Friskie to be the slightly more intelligent of the 2 felines. But there he is sitting there all indignant with large tufts of hair pulled out from his near death experience. . .I haven't been able to look at him seriously since.

Teeheehee...

1 comment:

Midori said...

Admittedly, I probably wouldn't come out looking/acting much differently if I got my stuck with my head between the wall and cabinet. :(